Most adult patients today are looking for a quick and invisible solution to get their teeth in the correct position for a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
At Kranion Clinic our doctors are experts in the Invisalign technique. This technique replaces traditional brackets with clear plastic aligners.
These aligners are removable, so the patient can dispense with them when eating and brushing their teeth. These aligners are programmed with micro-movements and once they have performed their function, they are changed for new ones every 10 days, which the doctors give to the patient.
| Kranion, specialists in Invisalign invisible orthodontics in Alicante, Spain
Invisalign aligners perform micro movements on the teeth for correct positioning.
However, not all patients can use invisalign invisible dental treatment. Our specialised team has to assess each patient’s situation and decide which braces are suitable to correct the current position of the teeth and achieve the best smile.
The diagnosis of the position of the teeth and the planning of the invisible invisalign treatment is carried out by our orthodontists in Alicante (we are located in the centre of Alicante) and the data is then sent to our headquarters in the USA from where they send us the aligners to fit the patient.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment
Invisalign invisible orthodontics offers a number of benefits over traditional braces (visible orthodontics). The most relevant are the following:
- You can eat anything: Unlike braces, invisible treatment with Invisalign allows you to eat any food (both soft and hard) because there is no risk of breaking the metal of the bracket. However, it is necessary to remove the splints or aligners to eat. In fact, it is only advisable to remove the Invisalign for meals, wearing it the rest of the time.
- No sores: Another of the most important benefits is the reduced likelihood of the splints causing sores because they do not rub against the gums as they fit perfectly over each tooth.
- Less painful: This orthodontic treatment is less painful because the movement of the teeth is carried out gradually. It is characterised by micro movements that do not produce pain in the patient (unlike other orthodontic appliances).
- Easy to remove: Although it is necessary to wear the invisalign appliance for an average of 22 hours a day (i.e. all day except meal times), when the time comes for an event or special occasion, the appliance can be easily removed and reinserted afterwards, something that is not possible with other types of treatment.
- It’s more hygienic: Invisalign invisible braces are easy to put on and take off, so it’s very easy to clean them with a special toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as with special effervescent tablets for the braces.
- Invisible: For most patients this will be the main benefit. Invisalign orthodontic treatment aligners are virtually invisible.
A beautiful smile with aligned teeth thanks to Invisalign orthodontic dental treatment.
If you want to correct the position of your teeth and have a beautiful smile, at Kranion Clinic Alicante we have the best solution. For more information about this treatment, contact us, and we will explain in person if this technique can be applied in your case.
We have also written an article answering the most frequent doubts that patients have about this technique in terms of price, duration of treatment, types of treatment, etc.
I want to solve the most frequent doubts about this technique »